LET’S ENSURE THAT LESSONS RUN SMOOTHLY
PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Make sure you have your pass on you at all times and that you show it your instructor at the beginning of every lesson. In the event you lose it, copies will not be made.
- Make sure you arrive early to meeting points for your lessons, which will be indicated on your lesson pass.
- Make sure you also have your lift pass on you at all times. It is not always included in the price of lessons - make sure to purchase one if needed. More information about lift passes can be found by clicking here.
- Lessons are not sold with lift passes, insurance, or equipment unless otherwise specified.
- When it comes to online purchases, we do not offer refunds. Don’t forget to sign up for cancellation protection insurance by clicking this link.
- You have a maximum of 48hrs to ask for a refund or exchange.
- ESF does not offer refunds in the event of illness or accident.
- ESF reserves the right to cancel or modify group lessons if the minimum number of participants is not met, which is usually 4 people.
- In the event of bad weather, lessons will still take place. Your instructor will be waiting for you, even if it’s snowing.
- ESF is not responsible for weather conditions and/or malfunctioning lifts. This is out of our control.
- In the event that lessons are stopped against our will, no refunds will be given.