If I cancel my course(s), do I get a refund?
- No refunds in case of illness or accident.
- We advise you to take out an insurance that will reimburse you. Carte Neige is on sale at the ESF or insurance packages sold with ski lifts.
- Any lesson that is not cancelled 24 hours in advance will neither be refunded nor exchanged.
- Online sale: no refund, we advise you to take out cancellation insurance offered during reservation.
Is the equipment provided by the ESF?
- Equipment renting is not included in the price of ski lessons.
- We suggest you contact the sports shops in the resort.
- The helmet is highly recommended.
- Children of the Piou-Piou course do not need ski sticks.
Will the lesson take place if it is snowing or raining?
- YES your instructor is waiting for you.
- No matter the weather conditions.
- The mountain in winter requires suitable equipment plan on wearing a mask for visibility.
Can I share my private lesson with my child?
- For skiing it is not advised. The pedagogy used is different for children and adults.
- For snowboarding, no problem, you can share your lesson.
- Avoid putting many children at different levels. The instructor would start at the lowest level and the lesson would be unprofitable for the child with a higher level.
- Also, avoid putting many children under five in the same course.
Is there snow during this period?
- Yes there is always snow.
- In case of need, the station is equipped with a large number of snow cannons.
- It is safer especially for the February holidays.
How to make sure that my children of the same level will be in the same group?
- We cannot specify that during booking.
- It will be simply necessary to report it to the instructor at the start of the first lesson.
- But watch out, their progress may be different
How many lesson hours do I need to take to know how to ski?
- It depends on your progress, your motivation, and your physical condition.
When do the final apprenticeship tests the take place?
- Children registered in group lessons take their tests on Friday during their lesson.
- Registration for the test is automatic.
- The results are given to children by instructors on Friday during lessons
How to choose between group lessons and private lessons?
- This is primarily a question of budget.
- Some people feel more motivated in groups - "I do not want to be less talented than others."
- Others feel more confident with a private instructor - "I injured myself and I have had big concerns ever since."
- The choice is between your hands